Our network of liquids infrastructure includes:
- Natural gas processing facilities
- NGL fractionation facilities
- Underground NGL storage caverns and above ground storage tanks
- NGL pipelines
- Rail and truck terminals
With these assets, we process, fractionate, store and transport NGLs such as ethane, propane, butane and condensate.
Our NGL revenues are primarily derived from a combination of providing gathering, fractionation, storage, and/or terminalling services to third-party customers for a fee, and our merchant activities that support the assets.
As of December 31, 2021, the assets utilized in our NGL segment include the following:
- 4 natural gas processing facilities
- 9 fractionation plants
- 28 million barrels of NGL storage capacity
- 1,620 miles of active NGL transportation pipelines
- 16 NGL rail terminals
- 3,900 NGL rail cars and 220 trailers